Thursday, June 15, 2017

'Boston' by Lisa Griffith

Hello crafty friends, Lisa Griffith here to share with you a layout I created 
inspired by our current moodboard.

'Boston'


 I took my inspiration from the worn vintage look of the colors, 
and also I really noticed the textures jumping out at me, 
and I tried to create the same look on my background here using
texture sand paste and some stencils. I also added lots of 13 arts inks in turquoise,
black and chalk blue, and then added some chipboard and some torn up lace.

Here is our current moodboard.


Here are a few close ups too:






 I am so pleased to stay on for another term on this incredible team!
Thank you so much Olya and all the girls for this wonderful opportunity,
the quality of art on this blog never ceases to amaze me!
I hope you join our challenge:)

See you soon,
Hugs, Lisa xo


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments